CHICKEN SOUP SEASONING
Turmeric root, ginger, candlenut, shallot, garlic, pepper, lemon grass, salt, sugar, palm oil, potassium sorbate, monosodium Glutamate (E621).
- 1 pack PAZAR Chicken Soup Seasoning
- 1 whole chicken into half
- 2000 ml boiled water
- 2 – 3 cube Royco / Knorr Chicken Powder
- 100 gr vermicelli boiled
- 3 100 gr bean sprouts boiled
- Boiled egg
- Fried shallot, celery, lemon juice
How To Cook :
1. Boil Chicken with water then simmer.
2. Add PAZAR Chicken soup Seasoning. Mix well, continue cooking.
3. Add Royco / Knorr Chicken Powder.
4. Serving Direction :
- Shred chicken.
- Arrange in bowl. Vernicelli, bean sprout, shred chicken, fried shallot, boiled egg, celery.
- Pour hot soup in and add dash of lemon juice.