Grilled Fish Seasoning
Shallot, garlic, sweet soy sauce, salt, flavor enhancer (E 621), potassium sorbate.
- 1 pack PAZAR Bbq Fish Seasoning.
- 1 whole fish (approx. 600 – 800 grams).
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil / margarine.
- 3 table spoon sweet soy sauce.
How to cook:
A. Mix. 1 pack PAZAR Bbq Fish seasoning with 2 tablespoon vegetable oil / margarine, mix and well and put aside.
1. Clean and wash the fish. Slice diagonally and set aside to dry.
2. Coat the fish evenly with mixer A.
3. BBQ the fish until both side are evenly cooked.
4. Spread any remaining seasoning and serve.