Soto Kudus Seasoning
Shallot, garlic, candle nut, ginger, lemon grass, pepper, salt, sugar, flavor enhancer (E621), Vegetable Oil, potassium sorbate.
- 1 chicken into a boiling water
- Lower the heat, cook chicken until tender for about 1 - 1½ hour
- Take out the chicken and let it cool down, shred by hand into smaller pieces.
- Add some water into the boiling chicken broth until the volume is back to approximately 1 liter. Add PAZAR Soto Kudus Seasoning
- Once the soup boils, turn the stove off.
How to cook:
Arrange in the bowl: bean sprout, chicken, kucai, and add chicken broth. Garnish with fried garlic and serve